Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lunch @ H-Mart

H-Mart is this really awesome Asian market in Burlington, MA (they have other locations as well). Besides being your typical Asian food market, they have a food court with meals made fresh to eat, a bakery, and a lot of little sectioned off kiosks selling everything from toys and Kpop merchandise to beauty products.

I've been there to buy snacks before but they have a food court and bakery which I had never been to until yesterday. Walking around the store, it's hard to not want one of everything just to try (I had to resist spending all my money on candy, tea, and ice cream) and it's the same way when you go to the food court. They have Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese food of all types. While I was there I had some unagi sushi and red bean bubble tea. I love bubble tea so much and they make it almost smoothie like, with chunks of ice. I try to get a new flavor every time I try it somewhere and so this time it was red bean. The verdict? Delicious. The boba were the perfect texture as well. I also shared some dumpling noodle soup with my friend Elle since the portions are so large.

Afterwards I got a slice of sweet potato cake, which was really light and fluffy but also super filling at the same time. I think it actually had chunks of sweet potato in the cake, which might be why I couldn't finish it, despite how delicious it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment